Production Blog: History repeats itself

 So my other group members realized that their portions are not adding up in the film. So we are filming again. However, we are changing the story a bit because our main character works a lot. And compared to the camera person and me (the best friend) our schedules add up more. So we will add more filler scenes of the best friends to make up for the time we can't have the main character. As of today though my other group member and I went to film at barnes and nobles for the cafe scene. We changed it to just me meeting up with the main character but getting stood up so I texted her, called her, waited for her, etc. This will continue the confusion and waste time in our film. This took us a few tries because I kept getting nervous but we got it done. Also, last year I filmed my music video from AS level at barnes and nobles and now here I am again. Anyways back to what is important. I didn't got to school today so I met up at Barnes & Nobles with them. I got there a little early so I used that time to figure out exactly what we needed to film since they had to leave before 6. Once the got there we used the Starbucks in the Barnes & Nobles. We took some shots of me walking around the store and checking my phone. And lastly some shots of me in the car when she finally answers. We didn't film much today since we technically already filmed we are just changing the story a bit more. But point is we got some more stuff done. As for editing my other team member will take care of that because we have other things we need to take care of. So Omnia is in charge of all of the filming since she is good at it and doesn't need to learn anything. Harley is in charge of the postcard and social media for our film since they already made the accounts and know how to use them more. I will be in charge of building our website. I don't know much about building a website but since I am the one that works the least I have more time to learn. In fact currently I am building it. I have added most of the information now I am just adding links to film festivals and what not. But as of right now that is what have I until next time!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Package: Bedlam