Short Film Package: Bedlam

                            I am proud to present our very hard work in our short film below..

Website:

Website link: https://franshescaleiva15.wixsite.com/mysite/home


Post card:



       This was definitely a journey making this film happen. I have learned more from my group members, the field of media, mental illnesses, and over all how far our creativity can go. Our film isn't the best out there but it definitely is a good one especially with the limitation we had. I am proud of my group because somehow we pulled it together. Everyone did their parts in the project. We all played to our strengths to make this happen which was honestly the best decision when dividing up the work. We did have to have a lot of trust in one another. But at the end of the day we all wanted to the same thing, which was making this film more than just five minutes to relieve your boredom. We made this concept/issue be seen. Although our film is a film you have to pay attention to, it is so worth it at the end. And I can say that confidently. 

That's enough talking, I hope you enjoy our masterpiece. And thank you for tagging along through this bumpy journey. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog