Production Blog: We were so close to the finish line

My group and I have fully went through all of our scenes and realized we are missing some important pieces. Mostly because the shots were not matching and the story wasn't adding up. So we have to redo the whole shopping scene again. Other than that all the other shot seemed good so we are beginning the editing and choosing which shots work best for it. Currently all 3 of us are taking a section of the film and editing it to speed up the process. It's not completely done because we just went through them a shared our thoughts. Actually choosing what goes into the film depends on the person editing. But as of right now what we accomplished by going through all of them together was figuring out what needs to be filmed again or if we need filler just in case. I know that we just filmed the shopping scene but we were so nervous that none of the scenes came out how we wanted them to be. Some ended too quick and if we finished the scene we were not focused at all so it did not look real. We have to film again but as I mentioned a few blogs ago this weekend we have no time to film. So we have plans to try Monday again. Our idea is to film the shopping scene is a drier place so that people don't care as much that we are filming. 

As of right now I started editing my section. We divided the beginning scenes for Harley, the filler scenes to me, and the ending for Omnia. We did it this way because Harley was involved in everything, since they filmed. Omnia is the main character so she is editing the end for it make sense. And I am doing the fillers because I am in them and I'm planning how we can do them. Anyways so far in editing I have just chose which shots I want to use for the cafe scene. Other than that I haven't done much since we have to film the shopping scene again. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Package: Bedlam