Production Blog: New game plan

 OKAY, so maybe I didn't finish editing. After we filmed, I went over everything the night of. I picked the best shots by favoriting everything but not anything else because I wanted to go to sleep. My original plan was to finish editing the following day but I didn't do exactly I wanted to. I added in the clips and made sure they were in the right order. I clipped them for it to make sense as well. But I did want to try and add some titles, however, I did not do so. I kind of don't know how to add titles that are creative or look pretty. Mostly because for my last few projects my other group member added in the titles and focused on editing. This project we are dividing the work to make things easier and fair. I am thinking of asking my partners to do the titles and I'll finish adding the clips and cutting them. I haven't said anything ebcause we have all been super busy. Omnia has been working many late shifts. Harley has also been working a lot recently. And I have been super swapped with school work and figuring out my college plan. This week I have had to do something every single day. Monday, I went to the gym and finished most of my assignments. Tuesday, I hung out with a friend I haven't seen a while the whole day. Wednesday, I went to the gym and once again did all my school work and studied for two test I had the following day- today. Today I was going to finish the editing and talk to my group but once again I went out with some friends that I haven't been with for a while due to me being so busy. I will be getting home late and I still have to study for another test I have tomorrow. Needless to say I have a lot going on this week. So my plan is to talk to my group tomorrow in class to figure out a plan around the editing situation. Plus figure out when we are all free to possibly do editing together. Like figuring out the titles and format we want. But for now that it is all I have. Till next time!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Package: Bedlam